Friday, April 30, 2010

Design of the Month

designofthemonth 819

I'd like to say a BIG thank you to everyone who bought one of this month's designs! The best part is that a portion of each sale went to ARF , a no kill shelter in Fresno.
I have one more dog going on Etsy today at 10am PST (California time)
And for those of you who were not able to get one...no worries I'll be adding more from time to time on my website (not Etsy) so check back often.

It seemed fitting that the next month's design would bee a bee, beecause I seem to bee a little obsessed with them lately.

buynow4 572 (400 x 336)

Meet Bumble the Bee...
If you'd like to order one for yourself, you can here.


website 2459

I also added a few new things on my website. Mother's Day Charms, Molly the Barn Owls, Garden Fairies, Frogs and yes...3 Blind Mice.

Have a great weekend everyone, we are heading up to see Anthony who will graduating in 2 more weeks, can you believe it! I don't think Kurt or I could be more proud of him...xo