Monday, May 3, 2010

I Spy


Do you want to play?
Last week I cleaned the studio and found lots of beads to send to Beads of Courage.
To play, all you have to do is to leave a comment on this post (below) with as many things as you "i spy" in the container.
The person who come up with the most "correct" answers wins!
Please only one guess per person...
Please note, I will not show the guesses of the other players until the game in over, we want to keep it fair :o)
If there is a tie, the person who posted their answers first will win.
Win what? I'm not sure yet, but something fun!
But hurry, game ends Thursday May 6th. I'll post the winner on Friday May 7th.
BUT YOU WILL NEED TO COME BACK AND SEE IF YOU WERE THE WINNER.
Plus, if you leave a comment "Anonymously" please leave your first name at least so I know who won.
Good Luck and get those reading glasses on...
xo