Friday, April 23, 2010

Today is the day

molly 992

I'm heading out of town today to pick up my bees.
Last weekend we put the "finishing touches" on preparing for my new babies. We live in bear country, and bears LOVE honey! So we added some electric fencing. I just hope the bears can read and don't actually have to touch the fencing to find it out they are not welcome...

rosie 016

And look who finally decided to wake up! Good morning Rosie...I also added a few new things on my website, including a few things on the jewelry page and lots of turtle beads.


designofthemonth 776

And before I head out for the day, I wanted to share a pic of today's dog that will be heading over on Etsy today.
What time?
I'm really not sure...but it will be later tonight after I get me bees in their hives. I'll do my best to make it as early as I can.

Have a BEE-utiful weekend
xo