Monday, June 8, 2009

Two Thumbs UP

Fun Fun Fun!
Saturday, Kurt and I joined a theater full of youngens for a couple hours of munchin on buttered popcorn, eating peanut M&M (my favorite) and enjoyed one fun movie!
Oh, Kurt's new nickname by the way is Doug (the dog)
Why you ask? Kurt does the same thing as Doug, he'll be talking and all of a sudden he says something off the wall? It's very funny...weird at times, but funny!





I think Pappashop has worked out all their bugs (let's hope)
But, in doing so, they lost all data for the last few days. Meaning all updates and pictures that I added on my site on Friday were lost in cyberspace. I have since update the bead page with the things that are still available.
Over the next few days I'll be working on the design of the month beads...
The first shipment is going out today...
ox