Friday, August 28, 2009

Santa Rosa Creek Road

Santa Rosa Creek Road is a little winding road just East of Cambria.


We stopped at a few roadside veggie stands for some fresh produce. The stands are self serve, pick what you like and leave your money in the coffee can.

The Bacon Avo's were so good!



Had to get a couple bunches of Beth's sunflowers.


Which is also a honor veggie/fruit stand.
I'm thinking I just might have to have one of these stands of my own next year. We have tomatoes and zucchini and flowers coming out our ears!

I loved their Piggy Bank too.

We stopped at Linn's and had ollalieberry pie by the creek. Linn's also has a Restaurant in town, which serves yummy food, breakfast is my favorite.
When we were leaving we saw they were growing tomatoes in their greenhouse. I was amazed to see how tall they were, at least 12 feet tall!


If you'd like to see more photos, I put a few on Flickr too.
ox