Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty and Thrifty Thursday

Something for all you animal lovers!
At least Kitty lovers...

It's a...Here Kitty Kitty Charity Bracelet that is on eBay...
100% of all the money raised will go to my local SPCA
So I hope you like it!
It's been so long since I've listed a ebay auction, I even managed to messed up my html code on my template and now the text is underlined...so if you are wondering why all the words on the auction are underlined, it's me, I messed it up...Ha!

~Thrifty Thursday~
Yesterday, I went through the bead bowl to pick out voting prizes.
I didn't realize I had so many extra (and sometimes ugly) beads! I'll put some on my website today at a special "thrifty" price.
What time you ask? I'm not sure...I still need to take the pictures.
But, I'm hoping this morning? If not, this afternoon for sure. Sorry I guess that's not much help!
ox