Monday, December 8, 2008

Toys for Tots...Ends Today at 6pm

Here is how it works...
If you see something you like, You can bid on it...
Please Note...This will not be like ebay.
(Please read below)

For Example-If you place a bid of $14 on something that has a bid of $9, that item will now jump to your high bid of $14.
SO BID ONLY WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY
(If I get two bids for the same amount, the person who emails me first will be the high bidder)

And yes, you can bid as many times as you wish, so if you are out bid and you would like to bid again, please feel free to do so...

I WILL UPDATE THE BIDS THOUGH OUT THE DAY


Once the bidding is over. The person with the highest bid buys that item for that price.
I will send out invoices to the winning bidders.
Once I send out the invoices, I'm asking everyone to pay ASAP (PayPal only please)
I am asking that all payments be made on or before Dec. 12th or I will offer the item to the next highest bidder. I'm trying to get the money to The Toys for Tots ASAP.
I will then buy a Money Order made out to Toys for Tots for the FULL amount of all the winning bids. I will scan the money order and post it here on my blog so you
really know where the money went!


To place a bid...Please put your full name, first and last please in your email
(so I can place your initials next to your bid)
Where you are from (City/State)
The name of the item you would like to bid on, with your bid.
Please keep bids in dollar, no cents please. If you send me a bid of $7.04, I will make it $7.00.
(Sample bid)
Jane Doe
Any State, USA
$10 on item #2

Shipping is free (US and Canada) Global 1st Class $3
Insurance is extra and highly recommended,
as I can't be responsible once the package is in the hands of the post office.
ok, enough of the small print...let's see the beads!


Last update was at 5:54 PM (PST)

BIDDING WILL END ON TUESDAY DEC.9th at 6pm,there is a clock over there>>
Email me here


~FREE DRAWING for Rosie~
I will put a ticket in the bowl for each of the winning high bidders (a total of 8 tickets) and draw one lucky winner...My little way of saying thank you!



Item #1 ~Kitten in Mitten Pendant~

This was my favorite kitty, so I saved it for the Toys for Tots auction! I hope you like her too. Black and white kitty, sitting in a red mitty with a little mistletoe on the side. She is 35mm long ( about 1 4/10") Sterling Findings.
Bid is at $80.00 (P.P.)


Item #2 ~Sterling Snowflake Pendant~
Sterling silver charm. Stamped snowflakes with raised snowflake. I have antiqued it to bring out the details. 22mm x 14mm
Bid is at $43.00 (P.M.)


Item #3 ~Ms. Wreath the Alien ~
With berries and a bow. She stands 19mm high x 19mm wide
Bid is at $30.00 (J.R.D.)





Item #4 ~Santa's coming~
6-Lampwork bead. A Santa, Christmas Tree, Snowball, Encased with Flowers, Encased Polka Dot, Sculpted Flower. 3 1/4" long
Bid is at $69.00 (T.F.)



Item #5 ~Snow Angel~
This is my only Snow Angel this year. She sits on a bottle of snow (German glass glitter) 65mm high. Sterling findings.
Bid is at $53.00 (G.T.)


Item #6 ~..GROW... Necklace~
I almost kept this one for myself, I hope you like it too. The 33mm x 25mm sterling silver charm has a sterling wheelbarrow with riveted vintage enameled flower (pinks & blue) Sterling 20" chain. I have antiqued this piece to bring out the details.
Bid is at $47.00 (B.F.)



Item #7 ~The Mistletoe Fairy Pendant~
Sure to bring you lots of kisses this holiday season. She is 32mm high ( about 1 3/10") Sterling Findings. Swarovski crystal.
Bid is at $125.00 (J.R.D.)





Item #8 ~ TEA TIME Pendant~

This cute little 20mm x 25mm sterling charm has a cute little sterling cup & saucer with tiny spoon. I have antiqued it to bring out the details.

Bid is at $125.00 (J.R.D.)



I hope you found something you like...Thanks so much for your bids, it means so much to so many kids this time of year. Happy Holidays