Friday, December 26, 2008

Design of the Month

Do you remember the Earring of the Month Club, that I had a few years ago? Well, some of you have emailed me over the last couple years asking if I'll bring it back. Well, I've decided to go one step further...
Every month I'll offer something new, something fun! It might be a pendant, a bracelet, necklace or earrings, but something fun!

I will take orders for "The Design of the Month" all month long. But once the month is over, the item will no longer be available, as I will be working on orders for the next month's design.

  • I will post a picture of the new Design of the Month, here on my blog a couple days before the first of the month.


  • I will then begin taking orders. Please allow 7-10 days for me to complete your design piece.


~Winter Fairy Pendant~
(January)
She is adorned with a little pretty pansy (my favorite Winter flower)
Swarovski crystals, sterling silver findings.
I will only be making "The Winter Fairies" from now until the end of January, where she then will fly away into the Winter Forest, never to be seen again...