Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Molly and I...

...would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!

As this year comes to a close, I'd like to take this time to thank all of you for the wonderful friendships I've made through out this year and in years past. I've actually have been lucky enough to meet some of you in person, which is always fun!

I have so many fun things planned for 2009, I can't wait to share them with you!
I'll share one of them in a couple days, but would you like a little hint?...Do you remember the Earring of the Month Club, that I had a few years ago? Well, some of you have emailed me over the last couple years asking if I'll bring it back. Well, I've decided to go one step further, which I will unveil here in a couple days...But, I think you will love it!

Lastly, If you are looking for a stocking stuffer for the guys on your list, how about this months issue of Truckin' magazine. They did a tech article on the inside of Kurt's truck (page 140)
Then in next months issue, Kurt's truck will be on the cover with a big spread inside!

Happy Holidays, Maria xo and Molly too ^..^