Friday, August 12, 2011

Deadlines

Bead Soap Mix
 
As if I'm not busy enough, I signed up for a couple more things to participate in..what was I thinking?
I know! I just didn't want to miss out on anything! Now I think I have a panic attack coming on...so many deadlines! But it's a fun busy...
Above are the beads I sent to my Bead Soup partner, Wendy Blum. They are incognito until she receives them...I hope she likes them! Once she receives them, I'll show their identity and I'll show off what she sent me. It's like Christmas in August! Fun Fun Fun

Weekend plans?
I am taking a little break to go night hiking!
With the full moon tomorrow, we thought it would be a perfect time to give it a try.
I must admit, I'm a little nervous about coming face to face with a bear (IN THE DARK!!!)


What are your weekend plans?