Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Challenge

Shadow box

A few weeks ago Lorelei picked 23 lucky people and challenged them to fill one of the above enameled shadowboxes anyway they wished. I received the pinkish rectangle shaped one on the left hand side.
The shadowbox sat on my work table for a few days before I knew what I wanted to do with it!

I thought flowers would go well with this shadowbox. Lampwork flowers...

website 5431

So that is what I choose to fill my box with.

website 5438

I then added little glass chips (frit) and poured a little resin into the bezel to hold everything in place. I added a lampwork heart dangle and some silk ribbon to complete the piece.
Thanks again Lorelei, this was a fun challenge!

Here are the links to all the participants-
 1.Lucid Moon Studio
11. Grubbi
12. Jenny Davies- Reazor
 13. Beth of Elizabeth Williams