Friday, January 29, 2010

Design of the Month

pmc 116 (400 x 342)

I wanted to introduce the new design for February, because with it's heart theme I think it would be nice for Valentine's day, which will be here in a couple more weeks.
It's a Sterling Silver Puffy Heart Pendant, simple, but sweet...
Click here if you'd like to place an order.


I also have been working on a new addition to my Fairy Doors...

Fairy House Necklale

Fairy House Necklale

Little Fairy Houses...

...a little labor intensive, but fun to make.
If you'd like a closer look, they too are on my site.

Have a great weekend...
I think we'll be meeting up with the kids (Anthony and his girlfriend)
Maybe a movie and lunch/dinner. Kurt & I have been working overtime the last couple weeks, so we both are looking forward to a nice break...
xo