Monday, January 18, 2010

The soup is simmering...

beadsoupparty 012 (500 x 268)

I received my goodies in the mail last week from my Bead Soup Party partner, Lorelei of Designs by Lorelei.
I LOVE them! Very pretty and earthy...I've used the beach pebbles (ones the right) before, but never with the holes drilled on the sides, for a dangle. So those will be fun. The silver leaf clasp is very pretty too. I also love the ceramic green leaf "Dream" focal.
Now I'm going to let the beads simmer for a couple days (think about what kind of design I should use them in) I'm not sure if I should make them into a bracelet or a necklace?
What do you think?

On February 10th there will be a blog hop, everyone will be showing off the new designs they came up with from the beads their partner sent them. I can't wait to see what Lorelei did with the beads I sent her!
xo
Update-Lorelei posted a pic of the beads I sent her too, if you'd like to see.