Friday, October 16, 2009

A Worthy Cause

breastcancer09 007 (500 x 388)



breastcancer09 010 (500 x 369)



breastcancer09 018 (500 x 353)

Every year, I like to donate something for breast cancer awareness month. A few weeks ago while at a bead show, I stopped by Green Girl Studio's table and saw their pewter "Grow Strong" beads. Greg was telling me it was the breast cancer awareness bead (I think he said for 2007? Sorry I don't remember the year) So I wanted to use one in my piece this year. I love the bead so much I bought a few of them for myself. If you'd like to place a bid on the bracelet (thank you if you do) or would just like to view the pictures, please click here. Thanks!

I also added a few more copper tags/charms on my Etsy store.

Plus, only a couple more days to get your photos in of your "furry" friends dressing in their Halloween best over on Molly Blog...

Have a great weekend...
xo

P.S. Come back on Monday for something special, maybe a little giveaway?