Thursday, October 1, 2009

Design of the Month

website 1326 (500 x 418)

Today I'll start taking orders for the new Design of the Month...
Fall Acorn Pendants
The copper charm is hand-stamped with the word...Fall
I then added a lampwork acorn dangle, perfect for Fall, don't you think?
You can place your order here.


Plus, if you ordered one of my Rosie the Snowgirl tutorials,
you were entered into a drawing for a "Rosie" bead and 2-snowballs.

This morning I mixed the tickets well and picked one...drum roll please


and the winner is...Thais Yost
Congrats Thais Yost
Send me your mailing address Thais and I'll send Rosie along her way.

Thank you if you bought my tutorial, and your nice comments about it.
I've also received emails (from non-bead makers) asking if I will be making more Rosie's...the answer is yes!
Soon, very soon...

xo