Friday, October 9, 2009

My Man

cambria09 137 (650 x 975)

1. Who is your man? His name is Kurt
2. How long have you been together? 30 years this Sunday
3. How long did you date before you got married? 1 year (exactly)
4. How old is your man? 51
5. Who said "I love you" first? I don't remember...but I'm sure it was me.
6. Who eats more? Probably me
7. Who is taller? He is
8. Who sings better? Me? I think because he won't sing, I'm a shower singer.
9. Who is smarter? He is by far! After all he married me :o)
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine
11. Who does the laundry? I do
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? He does
15. Who is better with the computer? I would say he might be
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do
17. Who cooks dinner? We both do, but mostly I do
18. Who drives when you are together? He does, even though I'm the better driver :o)
19. Who pays when you go out? He does
20. Who is most stubborn? About the same
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me! He is never wrong (NEVER!) lol
22. Whose parents do you see most? Mine, his parents are no longer with us.
23. Who kissed who first? I think he did
24. Who asked who out? He did
25. Who proposed? He did
26. Who is more sensitive? ME!!!
27. Who has more friends? He does
28. Who has more siblings? I do
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He thinks he does, but we know the truth :o)
30. Who wanted kids first? Our plan was to wait 3-5 years after we got married. But we ended up waiting 7 years. It was one of the happiest days in our lives when we found out I was finally pregnant.
31. How did you meet? He saw me at the laundromat doing my wash one day and he told his friend "I'm going to marry that girl" (what? Can you believe that? But that's what he says) He followed me home (without me knowing) and for the next few weeks he found out where I worked, where I hung out. ( can we say stalker!) On October 11th 1979, he finally got up the nerve to introduce himself and we've been together ever since...We married exactly one year later on October 11th 1980...29 years ago this Sunday.
Happy Anniversary Honey...Here's to the next 29...