Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First...

Rosie the Snowgirl

There are so many "firsts" in life....
First kiss (his name was Donny)
First date
First pet
First child (love you Anthony)

Here is my first tutorial!
Her name is Rosie...the Snowgirl
Anthony (son) took all the photos, which turned out so good!
And if you've seen my studio, which is in the attic above the garage with A-framed roof lines, it was not easy for Anthony to get those pictures!

I will be offering this tutorial at an introductory price until September 30th.
Plus, for every tutorial purchased on or before September 30th, you will be entered into a drawing for a Rosie the Snowgirl bead and 2-Snowballs.
I will post the winner here on my blog, on October 1st

If you'd like one, please head over to my website or my Etsy store.
Thanks!
xo