Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day

(yesterday's winner below)

I love when people make art from recycled things...
It's a win win for everyone!

How cute is this guy!

And how about this elephant...

I'd LOVE to have a set of these glasses for myself.

Here Kitty Kitty

I LOVE these guys! So clever...

I want one of these for my deck...

Tweet Tweet

I love the Sunday funnies

A Kodak moment

I want them all


Molly had a great day yesterday. Thanks for the nice birthday wishes...
We have a winner!
I went to Random.org to get the winner...the lucky number is 7!

So I counted down the list and the lucky winner is....
Jackie!
(We want to wish Miss Molly a very Happy Birthday today:o)) Have lots and lots of fun celebrating!
Max & Sadie say Woof, Woof to you on your very special day!)

Jackie, email me with the name or word you would like on your charm.
Thanks everyone who played...
ox