Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are you my Mother's?

Today as I was grocery shopping, I was heading down the cookie isle, a place I try not to go. So I took a deep breath...looked straight ahead and started walking (repeating to myself, don't look keep walking... don't look keep walking) BUT something caught my eye...I tried so very hard not to look, but I could not help it there they were...
Those pastel colored animal shaped cookies with sprinkles!
I was so saddened last year when Mother's went out of business, I thought no more of those Circus Cookies I loved so much!
I was tempted to buy a bag (for research, to see if they are as good as the ones I remembered) but I didn't, aren't you proud of me...
Has anyone tried them? Are they as good as the ones I remember?
I must say, I can't get them out of my mind now...