Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Following my dreams

When I was younger I dreamed of joining the Big Top. I'm not sure why?

But...I think it was because of the animals.

I had an obsession, and I do mean OBSESSION with chimps...I still do

Plus, the people seemed so interesting...

I'm sure it was not those scary clowns though...

As I get older, I want to follow my dreams, my passions...
So I have decided to do just that!

So after much thought I've decided to give up making beads...playing with silver and other fun things and join the CIRCUS!
I know, it seems crazy, but life is short...

So Barnum and Bailey here I come!
April Fools!

I love my job! I love everything about it (ok, maybe not the bookkeeping) but after almost 7 years now, I still get excited to open the kiln each morning. So I'm here to stay!
Have a Happy April Fools Day, I'm off to see what is in the kiln this morning...
ox