Monday, March 9, 2009

Working out the bugs...

ok...I knew it was going to take a little time for me to get use to my new website. For those of you that have websites, you know what I mean. But I thought after having my old site/server for 7 years, where I could update, load pictures, list items, etc...with my eyes closed. I thought this was going to be a piece of cake...well let me just say I have the best husband in the world! I am not very computer savy, so whenever I get stuck, he's there to save the day...

Using shopping carts are also new. Friday there was a slight problem with them. Even though I had everything set as ONE (1) item in stock. I guess it must take a couple minutes for things to update. So after sending out my newsletter, I guess things did not update as fast as I had hoped, selling multiple items when I only had one (1) in stock.
I have contacted everyone that this happened to and gave them the choice of refunds or remakes.
So today I'll be working on make-overs...as soon as I wake up...this time change is killing me.