Friday, March 20, 2009

Bar-ter

Bar-ter
To trade by exchange of commodities rather than by the use of money.

I'm looking for someone who loves to knit. Someone who loves to make "cute" little things, in exchange for lampwork beads made by yours truly.


My favorite knitter, Julie just started offering her pattern for these oh so cute "Egg Cosies" and I MUST have one!
Because I'm not a knitter, I thought it would be fun to do a little bartering! Egg Cosy for Beads!
I would love to have one before the Easter Bunny arrives in a few weeks!
The pattern is for those with intermediate knitting skills, so if this sounds like something you might be interested in, send me a email...


I'll be drawing the winners of the Earth Hour Necklace & Greenhouse Goody a little later today...
ox
Happy Spring!