Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Perks...

Every job has it's own perks...some better than others

Whether it's working in a candy shop, sampling chocolate (that would be my dream job!) or working at a clothing boutique where you get 50% off all the latest fashions (me, I'm a jeans & tee shirt girl) Or working at Starbucks where you can have as many Pumpkin Spice Lattes your little heart desires...yes those are back, I love Starbucks this time of year...
So what are the perks for being a bead maker?
Is it sitting next to your 1000 degree kiln on chilly Winter days? Or is it wearing those "cute" eye protection glasses while you are working? Oh I know...It must be those little hot flying pieces of glass that penetrate into your skin when you don't heat your glass up slowly (just kidding about the last two!)
No, it's doing trades with other bead makers of course!

My friend, Jenn made these cute sparkly pumpkins, sorry the picture does not do them justice...they are so cute! Thanks Jenn..
Just a little note...Free shipping will end tomorrow over at my Esty store, so if there is anything you'd like, what are you waiting for?! :o)