Friday, October 10, 2008

Anniversary

A-All the things you do for me.
N-Nineteen-Eighty (it was a good year)
N-Numerous reasons I would marry you all over again!
I-Important, you are the most important person in my life.
V-Vows (to love and cherish)
E-Eleventh (the eleventh day of October)
R-Reflect
S-Sense of Humor, which has helped us get through the hard times
A-Anthony, the person we are most proud of!
R-Regrets (NONE)
Y-Yesterday, it seems like yesterday we walked down the aisle, here's to the next 28 years...

Some of the happenings on October 11, 1980
-President Carter
-It's the 338th day of captivity for 52 U.S. hostages in Iran
-Gasoline is $1.27 a gallon
-Average new single house cost $75,000
-Mortgage rates above 12%
-Designer jeans a fad
-Jazzercise
-Minimum wage is $3.10
-I became Mrs. Kurt Grimes

Happy Anniversary Kurt....Love you