Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurry up and wait

I'm still here...
We are finding out that it's harder to get things to coordinate with every one's schedule, so we are sitting here in limo (for right now)

I'm making good use of time though...although yesterday was not too productive...
Monday's are usually spent getting things ready for the week, laundry, grocery shopping, etc...
I just started book 3 of 4 (Twilight series) on my ipod, which is kept in my studio for good reason, sometimes I need a little motivation. Well, yesterday I decided to go get it, after all I can do two things at once, can't I? (I walk & chew gum all the time) but it was not a good idea...I found myself sitting in a pile of dirty clothes waiting to see what was going to happen next...
(note to self...keep ipod up in the studio from now on)
I'm also finding it hard not to head over to Stephenie Meyer's page to read the illegal posting of the draft of the Midnight Sun, a view into Edward's head...but if I do decide to read it, I'll wait until I finish all 4 books, just in case there are spoilers...

I'm really looking forward to the movie (12.12.08)
ok, today I'll have to play catch up from yesterday's list of to-do's, first on my list is taking pictures of acorns for Esty.

A little later
ok...pictures are done! Acorns are ready for new homes now...
Have a great day!