Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

It was a busy week here...As a result I have lots of goodies this week!
I have a couple new necklaces today on Esty...
A SPOOKY necklace...
and a EAT crow necklace...which I thought was fun for this time of year...

I hope you like them? I also added a few more felted wool acorns, if you are still looking for those and some bags of felted wool sweater scraps. I had plans to make all kinds of fun things with them, but I'm realizing I just don't have any extra time these days. Here are some ideas courtesy of Esty...Plus I have a few new auctions starting on Ebay tomorrow, Saturday 6pm (PST)

So what do I have planned for this last weekend of Summer? I think well we'll hit the movies...Lakeview Terrace looks like it might be a good one?

Have a great weekend xo