Friday, August 20, 2010

Finally Friday

My Molly

My Molly

Finally Friday!
It's been a loooong week.
And yesterday to top it off, I lost one of my contact lenses...in my eye ball.
I'm pretty new to contacts, I really only wear them while making beads, so I don't need to wear 2 pairs of glasses (reading & lampwork)
Last night after a full day of making beads, I go to take them out. I get the first one out and as I'm trying to get the next one, it wasn't there...gone!
But it felt like something was in my eye (like an eyelash) but I couldn't see a thing. After spending an hour digging around, my eye had enough and I went to bed. A couple hours later, I got back up to look for it again...I finally found it, some how it got under my eyelid and was folded in half. How that happened, I don't know. Today I'm giving my eyeballs a rest.

Tomorrow, I'm taking my first lampwork class!
Can you believe this month marks my 8th year of making beads, so it's about time I take a class, right? I can't wait!
Hope you have some fun weekend plans too...
xo