Monday, August 30, 2010

Alaska and the WINNER

Alaska Images 59

Alaska Images 73

Alaska Images 37

Alaska Images 38
(photos by Anthony Grimes)

For Anthony's college graduation gift, my dad gave him a trip anywhere he'd like to go (for him & his girlfriend)
Although his girlfriend was hoping he'd pick Paris, Anthony chose to go to Alaska.
Anthony's passion is photography and an Alaska cruise was right up his alley. They actually went on the same cruise Kurt & I took a couple years ago.
They just got back last week and as I'm going through his photos, I hope one day we'll get to return...it's a beautiful place.

Anniversary Bead Giveaway Winner

Thank you for all the nice comments, you guys are the best! I can honestly say I have the best job in the world and all the people I've met along the way are the icing on the cake.

I went to Random.org to get the number for our winner...And the winner is #67, who left this comment:

Congratulations! Such a fun giveaway!! Count me in! Patti

Congrats Patti!!!!
Please contact me at gardenpathbeads@gmail.com with your ONE WORD.

I can't wait to find out what word she picks...as soon as I do, I'll let you know. Then I'll show you the beads I came up with!

Thanks again everyone, I'll have another giveaway soon, maybe for my 500th post which is coming up soon...
xo
update- Patti's word is "NATURE" this is going to be fun!