Monday, June 21, 2010

PaRtY pArTy PaRtY

A few weeks ago I joined Lori's Bead Soup Party.
Everyone got paired up and we exchanged our beads (A focal bead, a clasp and a few spacer beads) My partner was Lisa, she sent me this wonderful yummy selection of beads (soup mix)
Here are the goodies I received...

Soup Mix

The rules, you have to use the focal bead and the clasp.
So now it was time to get cookin'...here is the recipe I came up with...

Chilled Honey Berry Soup
(perfect for those warm Summer days)

Ingredients-
3-Berry Colored Flowered Lampwork Beads (from Lisa)
A Pinch of Lavender Lampwork Spacers (made by me)
Honey Dyed Coral
Silver Toggle (from Lisa)
Fine Silver Bee Box with Lampwork Bee Hive (made by me)
A Dash of Fine Silver Heart (made by me)
1-Tablespoon Sterling Silver Findings
1-Freshwater Pearl (from Lisa)
A Dusting of Pollen From The Queen Bee

Place the first 7 ingredients in a blender. Blend on low for 2 minutes. Add Freshwater Pearl. Chill until ready to serve.


beadsoupparty2 032 (625 x 442)

beadsoupparty2 029 (600 x 400)

beadsoupparty2 027 (600 x 385)

beadsoupparty2 021 (625 x 469)

beadsoupparty2 034 (625 x 435)

The Queen Bee added a little Pollen for Luck...

beadsoupparty2 040 (250 x 275)

beadsoupparty2 011 (600 x 378)

Bon Appetit...
xo



(Honey Berry Necklace will be available on my website later this week)