Monday, February 22, 2010

Seeing dots...

fish 031 (600 x 450)


fish 033 (600 x 403)

Lots of dots...

I have a love/hate relationship with a certain store. I go in looking for something (in this case a rug for my studio) and I ALWAYS walkout with more than I was looking for. Although I really don't need new baking dishes, when I saw these I knew I had to have them. But really how could I not fall in love with these polka dot dishes in my favorite color. Although they were not on sale, I thought they were a good price. Can you guess how much all eleven (11) pieces were?

Go ahead and leave a comment below (please include your name in your comment) with how much all eleven pieces were (no need to add tax) and the person who is the closest will win a little something from me (beads) PLEASE ONE COMMENT PER PERSON, thanks

But hurry, you have until Wednesday the 24th 10am (West coast-time)

Good Luck! xo