Friday, February 5, 2010

The DOTM (#2)

designofthemonth 402 (400 x 308)

designofthemonth 411 (400 x 314)
First I have to apologize...February's Design of the Month has SOLD OUT. I thought I had ordered plenty of supplies for it, but the necklaces turned out to be very popular! I'm sorry...

But I'm offering something else that I think you'll like too...Sweet little tiny heart earrings. I personally love small earrings. If you'd like to order a pair, you can head on over here and check them out.

I also have received a few emails about the Fairy Doors and Houses. Asking if I'll offer them at different times (including weekends & evening hours) so the people who work (out of the home) can see them too. So that being said, I do have a couple new things that I'll be offering this weekend. Because I'm not sure what my weekend plans are yet, I'm not sure if it will be on Saturday or Sunday...but I'm going to shoot for Saturday. What will I be offering? I have 2-new fairy doors, something for the dog lover and 2-new fairy houses...

Also, today is the last day to take advantage of the sale going on in my Etsy store.
Have a great weekend...
xo