Sunday, November 22, 2009

Popcorn weekend



It was a movie filled weekend. With a double feature at the Grimes' Saturday night. Food Inc. was one I missed in the theater, If you haven't seen it, I would recommend it. It gives you an insight on how some of our food makes it to the grocery stores and to your local fast food chains.
Then we rented Twilight. Which I liked better the second time around. When I saw it in the theater last year, I thought it was a bit cheesy. But I'm thinking it was because I had just finished the books, which I really enjoy. So the movie just couldn't compare.
Then today I stood in line (maybe with some of you?) to see New Moon. Which was good. The second book was probably my least favorite, but it turned out to be a good movie!
So all in all it was a fun weekend, Movies, popcorn and M&M's (of course)
xo