Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Kitties

website 1616 (600 x 417)

Once in a while I get asked "where do you get the ideas for your beads?" While there are many answers to this question, from books I read to everyday life...The Christmas Kitties are from my Aunt Linda. Growing up my Aunt gave each one of us kids a Hallmark Christmas Ornament every year for Christmas. One year (I don't remember the year) mine was The Three Kitties in Mittens. 3 little kitty heads popping out of a mitten...I love that ornament! So that is where my inspiration came for these beads, which I started making last year around this time...The ones above are now on my site if you'd like to see them...

It will be a working weekend for me, but I'm hoping to catch a movie too...maybe New Moon? Or maybe 2012? I'm not sure yet...Hope you have a great one too

xo