Monday, November 9, 2009

Ho Ho Ho

Ho Ho Ho

It's beginning to feel (a tiny bit) like Christmas...
This weekend I went to the Christmas Open-House of Chocolate Soup. Bought a couple things on my holiday gift list and a couple things for myself too, isn't that how it works?
I figured out which photo we'll be using for our holiday cards this year, I just need to get my paper/goodies and make them now.

I also put up my Holiday Beads on my site. I'll be taking orders for some designs, plus I'll be adding lots new things (as they are ready) that I won't be taking orders on. So check back often, you never know when something new will be there.

Plus, I'm taking orders for the new Fairy Dust Pendants. You can pick from either Pink or Lavender. Right now I'm hoping the turn around time will be 5-7 days for things...but I may have to chance that, we'll see how it goes.
UPDATE-Bead order turn around time is running from 7-10 days.

Have a great week!
xo