Friday, November 18, 2011

It's coming very soon {and the winner}

website 5808

A couple weeks ago while in Vegas, Molly and I had some extra time to play.
Our medium of choice...paper clay.
The little owl on the holly branch is my favorite, the little tiny red heart (below it) will dangle from the branch.

I think I'll offer the owl ornament as part of my Toys for Tots sale, which is coming very soon!
In case you are not familiar with this event, each year I offer fun things for sale (hopefully you'll love them and want to buy them) then I donate 100% of the money to The Toys for Tots. It's a win win for everyone!
If you'd like to be notified (via newsletter) when I have everything listed, just sign up for my newsletter.


Now for the "Vampire Heart" giveaway winner. I went to random.org

vampiregiveaway

And the number was 26, which is GwynnieB, Congrats Gwynnie! Send me your mailing address, so I can send you your heart.

I myself can not wait to see the movie (loved the books too)...but not this weekend, too many screaming girls :o)
xo