Monday, November 7, 2011

Home again

Home again.
No matter how comfy hotel beds are, it always feels good to come home to your own...doesn't it?
When we left home the temps were in the low 80's, feeling a lot like Summer. But, we came back to a light dusting of snow on the mountain tops around us. What a difference a week makes.
I love walking around Vegas at night. It's a visual overload. Where else can you go from New York New York to Paris to Venice and then to Egypt all in one night.

The Bellagio fountains are always fun...



Friday after SEMA we headed to the race track for the invitational Optima Challenge. Let me just say, Kurt had a BLAST! Kurt use to drive race cars back in the day, so he was definitely in his eliminate. The event was televised by the SPEED channel, not sure of the air date yet...
Speed TV putting cameras in Kurt's Tahoe.

the optima challenge 2011

the optima challenge 2011


I had my pocket camera with me, so I took a quick shot of Kurt coming out of one of the turns.

Colby Donaldson (from Survivor) with Molly
Colby Donaldson (from Survivor) and Molly (Molly's a Survivor fan, wink wink)

Today I hit the ground running. So much on my to-do list this week, so I hope it's a productive one.
Have a great week!
xo