Friday, May 7, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

OK, I'll let you know the winner of the i spy game in just a bit...

But first, because Mom's day is this weekend...I thought it would be fun to see if you know the names of these baby animals below...

(borrowed picture from Flickr)

1-Cat
2-Chicken
3-Butterfly
4-Bear
5-Dolphin
6-Deer
7-Dog
8-Fish
9-Fox
10-Owl
11-Possum
12-Rabbit
13-Skunk
14-Toad
15-Turtle
16-Penguin
17-Gorilla
18-Turkey
19- Swan
20-Goat
(Answers are below, but no cheating)

In bead news, I have nothing new this week (sorry) I made Bees all week loooong. But I hope to have something new next week. In fact I know I will! Maybe even a dog or two?

So who was the winner of the I Spy game from the last post?
It was close, you guys are some good I spy-ers!

Here are the correct answers-
Starting at the left and zip zapping down...

Pansy Fairy, Angel, Mouse , Bunny in Cabbage, Snail, Red Bead w/Vines, Cupcake, Owl, Flower, Gumdrop, Flower, Bluebird, Pumpkin, Monkey, Pink Flower, Green Spacer, Palm Tree, Blue Bird, Possum, Bone, Dog, Bunny, Tea Cup, Dog, Flower, Mouse, Mushroom, Encased Floral, Palm Tree, Starfish, Shell, Possum, Encased Floral, Possum, Sea Scape Lentil, Nest w/Eggs, Spiral Disk, Monkey, Bird in Nest, Flower, Hollow, Teapot, Nest with Eggs, Oyster, Mr. Potato Head (I was actually surprised some of you got this one) Dog, Dog, Dog, Encased Floral, Bunny, Flower, Bunny, Heart, Bunny, Lentil Cupcake, Heart with Angel, Hedgehog, Hedgehog, Nest, Hollow, Encased Floral, Flower Bead, Dog Head, Squeezed Bead, Polka Dot, Hedgehog, Polka Dot, Mouse, Fairy, Hedgehog, Old Man and a Snail...

But the person who got the most correct answers was...Minis!
Congrats Minis!
Email me your mailing address and I'll send you your prize!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
xo

(Answers to the mommy/baby animals)
1-Kitten
2-Chick
3-Caterpillar
4-Cub
5-Calf
6-Fawn
7-Puppy
8-Fry
9-Kit
10-Owlet
11-Joey
12-Bunny
13-Kit
14-Tadpole
15-hatchling
16-Fledgling
17-Infant
18-Poult
19-Cygnet
20-Kid