Monday, December 7, 2009

Miles and Miles of Fun...

This weekend we hit the road...
After a four hour drive, our first stop was Anaheim California, no we didn't go to Disneyland. We went to a Air Brush Show for Kurt. When we were done there we hit some of my favorite stops...
Rogers Gardens (love this place!) Versailles (for the best Cuban food) and Sprinkles (for dessert) It was a fun and looong day...
Sunday we headed up to San Francisco for Wicked (which was so good) After we grabbed a bite at Cheesecake Factory (I like their Spicy Crispy Beef) and then headed home.
We were anticipating coming home to freshly fallen snow...but the storm was a little delayed, it just started snowing about 15 minutes ago (so pretty)
I'm taking it a little slower today...I feel like I'm boarder line on getting sick, I think I just over did it a bit...but it was worth it!

I also will be putting the Money Order in the mail today (to the Toys for Tots)
Thank you again to everyone who placed bids!
xo