Friday, December 4, 2009

Ahh Friday...

I finally feel like I've got a handle on things around here...
The Toys for Tots auction was a huge success!
Again, thank you everyone who placed a bid/bids. Thanks to you, so many children will have a very Merry Christmas this year. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Lampwork FLY Bracelet

I've been working over-time on getting things made for my show next week. I've been making mostly repeats of things I've made in the past, but I also have been working on new things too.
Like the bracelet above...something fun and colorful, that you can wear year round.
Do you you like?

Today I'll be turning up the Christmas tunes and decking the halls...
Our tree has been up for almost a week now and it still sits bare. But not for much longer...
Ho Ho Ho

We have one Wicked weekend planned!
We are taking the kids up to San Francisco to see Wicked. So looking forward to it...
Hope you have a great weekend too!
xo

P.S. My email link on my site is now working again. I'm not sure how long it was down? So if you sent me a email and I never responed (I never got it) so please send me a new one. Thanks