Friday, July 24, 2009

Maria, Maria quite contrary...




How does your garden grow?

Well, it seems like things are taking their sweet time this year...
I've only had about a half a dozen tomatoes, but there are a ton of green ones and I'm hoping they don't decide to ripen all at the same time.
The zucchini? Only two! But there are a bunch of baby ones...
The corn is doing pretty good.
My beets? I think they are doing ok, I haven't pulled one up yet to see.
The pumpkins are growing a little bit each day (note to my mom) I hope you planted yours, but I'm thinking I'll be winning that pumpkin pie this year for the largest pumpkin!

Now my Basil is growing like weeds!
I've been making pesto every couple days...I love love love pesto!
We've been having it with everything...chicken, pasta and even on sandwiches.

I'm getting ready to head to S.B (to help my dad)
I'm taking along everything I need to make my Tide Pool Pendants. So when I return I'll have a few more of those to add on my website. So be looking for those the first week in August.
I have also decided to extend July's Design of the Month into August.
I just haven't had the time to come up with something new for August. I hope you understand...
Have a great week!
ox