Friday, February 20, 2009

Beads, Survivor and Oscar time...

I just stocked my Esty store with new goodies...so when you get a chance you can check them out here.

Is anyone watching Survivor? Last night as we were watching the intro we see the funniest looking animal (right after the intro to Joe) I say "what is that!" Kurt says "that's a Capybara, I think?" So I grab the laptop and look up Capybara....nope it's not a Capybara...
That sent Kurt on a mission, he had to know what that funny looking thing was...he found it!
It is a Tapir...what a funny looking animal!


Is everyone looking forward to Oscar night?! We don't usually watch the whole thing, the beginning can be a little boring (except for the red carpet)
But we'll watch the best parts like Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Picture...
Slumdog Millionaire is in good company but...

I'm hoping it walks away with Best Picture! It's my pick!
If you haven't seen it yet, YOU MUST! It's really REALLY good...