Thursday, January 8, 2009

There's no place like it...

Home...we're back...
While seeing many beautiful sites over this last week (the arches were my favorite) it feels good to be home again.
I missed my flannel sheets and electric blanket, there is nothing like sleeping in ones own bed.
Plus, Molly prefers grass to snow any day!
While in Utah, I didn't find one public restroom with those little paper toilet seat covers (something I take for granted) Really, not even one. We even stopped at a Walmart (I could not find a Target) to pick up a couple things, so I made a pit stop. I walked in and I was impressed...Everything was so nice & new. Everything was motion activated, the flushing toilets, faucets and towel dispensers (I love all those hands-free goodies) but no paper toilet seat covers? I checked all the stalls, nothing! Are those just a Cali thing?

I'll be working over the next few days on "Fairy" pendant orders I received while I was away. So those will be fluttering off to their new homes very soon...
I also have some new things, but I need to take pictures of those first. So look for those soon...
ox