Friday, January 23, 2009

Martha, you're killing me!

My New Years Resolution this year was not to loose weight, but it was to start eating healthier. I also want to exercise more...Not just for the month of January, but every month this year. I figured if I stick to those two things, I may just loose a few pounds as well.
So far, things have been going pretty well, that was until yesterday...
Martha's show was all about CUPCAKES!

My weakness!
I love those moist little things with lots of fluffy frosting piled high...oh I'm salivating just thinking about it...ok, I love anything sweet like chocolate, cookies, ice cream... BUT I LOVE CUPCAKES!
She even has a Cupcake book coming out soon (I love her cookie book)

Have you seen February's magazine yet? OMG, I could eat them all...

Martha, you're killing me!
Maybe I'll tempt Miss Molly with a new bed...


As for beads, new goodies will be in my Etsy store this morning at 10am (PST) and no, there won't be any cupcakes...

It's suppose to be a wet weekend here, so maybe I'll get my "cupcake" fix and buy a pair of these sweet things...
Have a great weekend...
ox