Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cupcake wine

When Lisa told me about this wine, my first thought was oh yum, it's a dessert wine that taste like cupcakes!
But sadly it doesn't, it comes from the winery called Cupcake Vineyards. Cute name though...

I had a feeling that February's Design of the Month was going to be popular. Luckily I planned ahead and made nothing but pigs & lips last week...the first batch of bracelets will be in the mail on Monday. Remember if you need another size other than 7 1/2", just leave a message when checking out.

Have a great weekend...I'm hoping I'll be able to spend a little of it out doors. I don't want to rub it in for those of you that are snowed-in with subzero temps...but this 70 degree weather we are having this last week is giving me Spring fever! All I want to do is lounge around the pool with a good book, go to the nursery and stock up on pretty flowers for the garden and plant my tomato seeds...but I'm not fooled, I know Winter is not over yet, but this hint of Spring sure is nice.
xo