Monday, January 6, 2014

Vacation

Morro Bay
The weather was in the 70's and 80's most of the time, perfect!

Lynette's Family
My sister, Lynette and her family came from Texas for visit. We went down where you launch kayaks. The shore is covered with abalone and oyster shells from years ago when they use to harvest them there.

oyster shells
While digging in my garden, I found these oyster shells.

  concrete spheres
 I made concrete spheres for my tiny garden. I got the idea here. Lots of fun to make!

driftwood birdhouse
My dad made me a driftwood bird house (love it!)

  SLO Farmer's Market
 Farmer's Market on Thursday nights in SLO.
We use to go all the time when Kurt worked in SLO, it's still so much fun! 

  SLO Farmer's Market
 Brussel sprouts on the stock

  Molly
Shhhh...no dogs allowed at farmer's market...but if you don't tell, I won't

  Beach pebbles
Found some cool beach pebbles

  Up high
Even though Kurt was sick for much of our vacation, we managed to have a couple days of fun.

My website shop is now open again!
Plus, this month's DOTM, is free shipping!
xo