Thursday, January 30, 2014

Katniss

Katniss1 

Last November someone dumped a cat out in the middle of nowhere.
We live where there are coyotes and mountain lions, so I knew she would not last long on her own.
So I brought her home and took her to the vet. She was micro-chipped, but the last phone number was in Hawaii and no longer connected (I live in Cali) so I started looking for a home for her...
Which is not easy...
People want kitties, not cats and all the no-kill shelters were all full.
So I called my son and asked if he wanted a cat?
He said he'd come up and meet her...
Although it wasn't love at first sight (kitty can be a little cranky)

They both seem to have found their happy place...

Katniss3
Katniss4

By the way, Kitty's new name is Katniss (love it)
She is one lucky kitty!
xo