Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ho Ho Ho-lidays {plus, the new design of the month}

Fairy Garden Lampwork "Let it Snow"

The elves (me & Molly...ok mostly me) have been working hard behind the scenes, getting ready for the holidays.
I have lots of new fun things coming to the website...like Winter Fairy Gardens, Bracelets,Necklaces, Earrings and a couple surprises too...
I'll start loading the SHOP, starting Saturday Nov. 24th and continue over the next couple weeks...hope you'll stop by...


Plus, today I added the new Design of the Month for December.

Frosty Ornament (Design of the Month) 

Last year I offered these as a kit, this year I'm offering it ready to hang on the tree or you can add a chain and wear it as a necklace all season all! Fun Fun Fun
You can order yours HERE.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE COMING!!!
Friday, Nov. 23rd you can save 30% over in my Etsy store.
 Enter the code BLACKFRIDAY (one word) when you are checking out
and receive 30% off your entire order...
Please note- You must enter the code to receive discount. I can not adjust your bill after you pay...thanks 
xo