Saturday, November 3, 2012

Ears to You (Blog Hop)

October is breast cancer awareness month.
So when I saw Amy, from Copper Diem was putting together a blog hop for
 the organization "Ears to You
(who's mission is to provide earrings to lift the spirits of women undergoing chemotherapy for cancer)
I knew I wanted to join in! 

Fall Acorn Earrings  
 ~Lampwork Fall Acorns and Leaves~ (I love Fall)

Lampwork Earrings  
~Sterling Silver Flowers With Colorful Lampwork Dangles~

website2 1068

~Spotted Aqua Lampwork Beads, Mixed With Copper Wrapped Beads/Handmade Copper Earwires~


Some of you already know that my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer a couple months ago and is now undergoing treatment. So I thought she might like a little pick-me-up too, so I made 2-of each earring design above and I'll be sending 3-pairs to my mom and 3-pairs to Ears to You...
Thank you again Amy for putting the blog hop together...
xo