Monday, March 12, 2012

My kind of ATM

Whenever I'm in the L.A. area, I always stop by to get my cupcake fix at Sprinkles. And just when you think you've seen it all...something like this pops up! A cupcake ATM! 
It's at their Beverly Hills location, I was at their Newport Beach store so I didn't get to try it out. 
I think it's perfect for those midnight cravings! I WANT ONE for my studio :o)



Thank you to everyone who stopped by Glitterfest on Saturday. It was a fun show!
One of the best things about doing shows, is getting to finally meet people in person...it's nice to put a face with a name.
xo

3 comments:

dogmom said...

I want one too!!!

Alicia Coats said...

OMG! I need one of these in my home!! My friend & I are always on the hunt for a good cupcake in our area. The cupcake place we like to visit has been closed the past few times we've gone to curb our cupcake craving and it's so frustrating!! LOL! With this...I could get a cupcake any time and not have to worry about business operating hours! Fantastic idea!!

Alice said...

Oh those L.A. folks get all the fun stuff! I'd love to have one of these near me, but then again, maybe it's good that I don't.

What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing.