Monday, October 17, 2011

A little glitter, a little garden

Wow, what a fun fun weekend! Glitterfest was an amazing show!
Thank you to everyone who came to visit...I so enjoy meeting people in person that I only chat with via the internet. I still have a sore throat from all the gabbing! It was a fast pace show, so the day just flew by...

One day we headed over to Roger's Gardens. Always a must when we are in Newport Beach. I still remember the first time my sister, Lynette took me there so many years ago. It's like Disneyland for gardeners! So much fun!
Here is just a little of what we saw (they were all decked out for Halloween)

glitterfest-rogers 006
Had to get a ivy bird cage.
I also loved the plants below them (green and lavender, yum) but I knew they would not survive my zone 7 temps. So sad.

glitterfest-rogers 004
Lots of pumpkins!

glitterfest-rogers 002
These were kind of creepy, but fun

glitterfest-rogers 010


glitterfest-rogers 012
LOVED the beaded spiderwebs!

glitterfest-rogers 013
Fancy...

glitterfest-rogers 015
So much to see

glitterfest-rogers 014
Bone chilling...

glitterfest-rogers 017
I see the moon.....

glitterfest-rogers 020
LOVED!

glitterfest-rogers 018
I HAD to get a few of these photos! 
They so reminded me of Disneyland's The Haunted Mansion. They are old looking photos that changed as you walked by....LOVE them!


glitterfest-rogers 019

So perfect for Halloween!
It was funny, it turned out the guy who makes them was selling at the Glitterfest show.
See, I told you Glitterfest was a fun show!
xo